(as of Jun 15,2021 18:58:07 UTC – Details)
Christmas, Family, Music
Twenty-four beautifully harmonized carol duets, perfect for family gatherings or yuletide recitals.
Yes, our focus is Violin Duets – but Good Old Tunes’ third and final book of carols provides a little extra for your Christmas pleasure:
- · Chords for guitar, piano, mandolin, ukulele, etc.
- · Sing-along lyrics (that also help orient the violinists)
- · Keys of G, D, and C – familiar to violinists and beginning guitarists and keyboard players
- · Everything can be played in violin first position
- · Songs for the whole family – from Baby to Grandpa
In fact, these carols can be practiced and performed as solos or duets, or even by groups of singers or instruments, unique to your situation.
So, warm up your voices, (hot chocolate helps) and tune your guitars, mandolins, ukuleles and banjos. Dig out the drums, tambourines, and maracas. Then gather around the piano and rosin your bows! It’s Christmas, and everyone gets to make a joyful noise.
Duets in this volume:
Over the River and Through the Wood
Christmas is Coming
Deck the Hall
O Tannenbaum (O Christmas Tree)
Go, Tell It on the Mountain
The Friendly Beasts
Children, Go Where I Send Thee
There’s a Song in the Air
Birthday of a King
Come, All Ye Shepherds
Away in a Manger
O Come, Little Children
Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
Up On the House Top
Twelve Days of Christmas
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
Song of Christmas Love
Carol of the Church Mice
Hey, Ho! Anybody Home?
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Auld Lang Syne