(as of Jun 14,2021 15:28:17 UTC – Details)
Teach your toddlers to read and get to know the color blue with this interactive early learning book that works on any Kindle Device!
This interactive eBook is targeted at preschoolers and toddlers expose them to early reading and early learning of colors starting the color blue
Showcases common sight words to help kids get familiar with them
Early readers need to be acquainted with the common sight words so as to become fluent in the mastery of reading. The words used in this book are:
are, can, go, it, of, see, so, the, that, this, to, you
Includes a Touch and Listen Activity for the kids
To better understand the common sight words, the children will be exposed to a Touch and Listen exercise were they will be required to touch a word and listen to its pronunciation (As read by the reader of the book). This way, kids can learn how words are pronounced and get familiar with their spelling.
Your toddler will enjoy this book as it has the following features
– It is a very entertaining short interactive book for kids aged 3-5 and above designed to keep their ever wandering attention span.
– It is an engaging book for beginner learners
– Features a story that will showcase the color blue to kids who need to learn their colors
– Features a Touch and Listen activity that shows the sight words used in the story and a button that can be pressed to listen to their pronunciation
– A great learning tool to teach children to read early by learning the sight words
– A very colorful and entertaining beginner reader book for kids in preschool and kindergarten
– A very educative early reader book for level 1 readers which teaches sight words for beginner readers
Get this book on your Kindle Fire Device and have fun with the kids (Free for Kindle Unlimited Users)